Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
This morning I was an explosion waiting to happen. Just light the fuse and shrapnel everywhere! Yet another night of pain and not sleeping. The cortisone shot doesn’t seem to be working. I had intended on recording my thankfulness yesterday, but felt it all stopped up by the struggle and pain of functioning. As I read my Unglued devotional this morning the thankfulness began washing over me!
So Lord, I praise you this morning!
- What great music you are playing for me on the radio! (Air 1)
- My husband and I laughed this morning
- I get to bundle up and go watch a high school football game tonight!
- My in-laws have my kids for the weekend
- I didn’t come unglued, instead I acknowledged my anger and released it
- Dishes are complete!
- I get to write!
- The cardinal that landed on my deck
- That I don’t have to rely on my own strength
- Your daily love notes in scripture: Today meditating on Psalm 73:26
What can you praise God for this morning?